Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

D&D 5E - Horror Campaign

Experienced DM looking to play on Discord on Fridays. Home brew world- Horror with mystery orientation as well Message me for more information
Hi there,    I'm an experienced player (30+ years with DnD tabletop , 1st to 5th Ed., and 193 hrs of Roll20), and have always loved horror campaigns ever since I ran the original Ravenloft. I usually DM, but would love the chance to play my own charcater again ! I love to roleplay, and am not a min/maxer or powergamer. I'm in eastern Canada and am available mostly weekend evenings.