Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Absolutly new player with no knowlegde about playing online

Hello, I am looking for a game, dnd 5e preferably. But in general, I want to have a good time playing pen n paper. I don^t know what to do to play online.  I asked someone and they sent me to roll20 and discort s.th. to just say "i am a new player in search for a group". Can anyone help me get prepped and started?
find a place near you that does adventure league for new players and pros if you need paper and pencial this not the place for that it all online here&nbsp; <a href="https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/news/dd-adventurers-league-content-open-all" rel="nofollow">https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/news/dd-adventurers-league-content-open-all</a> &nbsp;click events or locations hope there one near you if not i do train playing in michigan.
I missspoke. I seek an online game, because i there aren^t any groups near my home. I am from europe.
Welcome to the hobby Marx. It'll help you get into a game faster if you list timezone (I know you said Europe), days available, one offs or long campaigns, and themes you'd like to play with. The more information you give, the easier it is to find a game that suits. Best of luck with your future adventures!
Thx James, Central European Time time zone, till January 27th nearly everyday, i am on vacation.&nbsp; On January 27th I have to go into mandatory service.&nbsp; &nbsp;I would like to gain expierence in one offs at first. Later on I wanna try a campaign. Greetings
1577866199
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Marx O. said: I don^t know what to do to play online.&nbsp; Can anyone help me get prepped and started? Excellent! You posted your time zone! Next, go through the Roll20 Tutorials to learn how to use Roll20. That will help you a lot on finding your way around. There are also a good number of YouTube videos on using Roll20 and I recommend you check those out. /Matt
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>