Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experience for Pathfinder 2e?

Hello everyone, I am looking for a script to give out XP using Pathfinder 2e. I tried EasyExperience but it divides by the number of characters, which you can't (or I wasnt able to figure it out) disable. LazyExperience also didn't work since NPCs in Pathfinder 2e dont have a set experience. Thanks in advance.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Lucas, I'll probably be updating EasyExperience at some point to handle this since I'm playing PF2e as well. In the meantime, you could do something like multiply the experience amount by the number of players and then add it so when it gets divided it winds up being correct.
Scott C. said: Hi Lucas, I'll probably be updating EasyExperience at some point to handle this since I'm playing PF2e as well. In the meantime, you could do something like multiply the experience amount by the number of players and then add it so when it gets divided it winds up being correct. That would be awesome. For now, I might do the multiplying then.