Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I can get whatever need for the group but I have only played D&D homebrew games. No matter the type of game I'm looking to play. Vast Star wars Knowledge. might need help setting up at first
Also I would love getting into a star wars group just because iv never played that style and I think it would be awesome with the right people. but anyone will do I got to learn how to use this system first.