Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Hi my names Troy Jordan and im 23 and looking for a group or to get a bunch of people together. I have played lots of homebrew and some official games but I am new to Roll 20. if interested leave a comment and hopefully a bunch of likeminded people can get together to play using this forum.
Im interested!
You got me at the old republic 
I would willingly join as well as long as we can find a day that works :) Discord - FallenDestiny#0954
What system or systems  are you interested in using? 
cmon lets play some pazaak
I'm free on Tuesdays and would love to play, especially if we use the Star Wars 5e rule set!