Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Roleplayer

Hello!     I'm Daniel a 21 year old male. I haven't played D&D or any tabletops but I do have some information on the game. I have played rpg games and made backstories and lore for characters I created for as long as I can remember. I love the idea of being immersed in someones world. I will bring life to your games as well as not being too much of a burden. I learn fairly fast and have a general idea of the rules. I dont really care what type of game we play, but do keep in mind I am new. Please consider hitting me with a message, thanks. 
Im hosting a campaign for the month of January. Thursdays 1pm PST. Always looking for a good roleplayer.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188501/the-west-marches-tales-of-montegor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188501/the-west-marches-tales-of-montegor</a>
1577866351
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Daniel, What's your time zone and days-of-the-week availability? That will help GMs find you. Also, I recommend going through the Roll20 Tutorials to learn how to use Roll20. And there are YouTube videos that also have good info on using Roll20, you should check them out. /Matt
I'm in MST and I work for myself so my schedule is flexible. I can watch these videos, but I really am a better hands on learner.
Hello, my name is Staramy! I am a first time D&amp;D and tabletop player, though I am familiar with playing RPG games as well as creating my own characters and have some experience with roleplaying.&nbsp;
1578173655

Edited 1578173697
If you're interested in games other than D&amp;D, I am running a GURPS campaign on Saturdays at 6.&nbsp; Always open to new players and have spare NPCs you can run to see if you like the system.&nbsp; It's a cyberpunk/shadow run type of setting during the time of resurgence, meaning that magic and mystical creatures are returning to the land.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/183023/darkness-falls" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/183023/darkness-falls</a>