Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Any way to apply credit to token packs?

My friend DM's for us so I was going to get him a supporter subscription for dynamic lighting. Today he said he signed up for a year prepaid, so since that's the case and I want to help him now not in a year when his subscription renews, I was wondering is Roll20 had any mechanism whereby the credit system used for subscriptions could be used for purchasing maps and token packs on the marketplace instead? Or a separate gift system just for the marketplace purchases? If not they should definitely add such an option.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't believe it's currently possible, but it has definitely come up in the past. It's a good idea.
Not currently possible.