Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to Roll20!

Hello! I'm Nyx~ I'm 25, and live in California, USA (Pacific Standard Time). I'm usually free all the time, but I'm most active online during the afternoon/evening. I've been craving to get back into D&D for the longest time now, and a friend directed me to this site! I've only ever been in one campaign before, and it was very short lived.. I'd like to join a game (a short-ish one at first) that's fun and friendly towards beginners~ Preferably 5E, as that's the one I learned how to play in!~ <3 I'm also fine with voice and/or video calls on Discord, so no worries there.  Thank you for checking this out, and for your consideration!~ <3
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 5+ dms and 70+ players so far. There are multiple missions, with multiple time zones, every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Erik The Viking (Player Character Aelar Rake). I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>