Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paid][LFP][5e][D&D][Eberron] Across Eberron

Edited 1577883236
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188745/across-eberron" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/188745/across-eberron</a> New Year New Campaign.&nbsp; This game will take place during the day if in the US, 12 noon CST and last for about 4 hours per session. European players this should put it in the evening for you, if the time needs to be adjusted a couple hours in either direction I am flexible with that.&nbsp; The game will take place on Thursdays.&nbsp; Across Eberron: Convergence Manifesto Across Eberron is a series of adventures for Dungeons &amp; Dragons set in the Eberron campaign setting. The first season, Convergence Manifesto, plays out over thirteen parts as the characters–all members of the Clifftop Adventurers Guild–crisscross the continent of Khorvaire to retrieve items and magic associated with the thirteen planes of Eberron and their associated manifest zones. What purpose these items serve is a mystery to be revealed… There are thirteen parts or chapters to the adventure, each part will approximately take 2 sessions each 4 hours long.&nbsp; So this campaign should run twenty six weeks.&nbsp; We will see what happens after that time as far as continuing on with the characters or starting something new.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; &nbsp;$15 dollars US each session, or you can pay for the month in advance at $50 dollars.&nbsp; Payments are made via PayPal.&nbsp; Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. We will use a discord server for voice chat, with no video.&nbsp;&nbsp; A few encounters mostly roleplay heavy ones will be played out theatre of the mind, but I enjoy tactile color maps with dynamic lighting when needed for combat encounters.&nbsp; We will use a variant point buy/array system for ability scores.&nbsp; The campaign will start at 2nd level.&nbsp; All characters should be thought of and created in the context of the world of Eberron. I give and expect respectful behavior to and from all players towards everyone in the game.&nbsp; No harassment, No not playing nice with others. The game is PG-13ish, no graphic sex, torture, etc... obviously violence, explosions, and devastating magical special effects are to be expected. Your characters are good(ish) guys, no evil alignments allowed.
hey sent my app thought i should post here incase dont see my app&nbsp;

Edited 1579529600
We have a couple characters already will list their race and class here to give you an idea of the group composition.&nbsp; Bugbear : Warlock(hexblade)/Paladin Halfling: Ranger Modified array/point buy, starting at level 2. The first session will be today about three hours after this post.&nbsp; We had a brief session 0, but was mostly a get to know each other type thing.&nbsp; Looking forward to this game and hope to have one more at least join us because I believe 4-5 is ideal group size.&nbsp;
With our first session and successful mission behind us, we look forward to the next mission from the Clifftop Adventurers Guild.&nbsp; Next our heroes journey to Greywall Mountains, and face the dangers lurking on and below them.&nbsp;

Edited 1579531800
Lex
Pro
Clifftop? Those cowards couldn't activate a Feather Fall token if their lives depended on it! Deathsgate Rules!!!
Deathsgate they are alright I suppose, but when you need the job done correctly and expediently the best choice is always Clifftop Adventurer's Guild.&nbsp;
The members of Clifftop are in the Greywall mountains looking for a hidden valley, hopeful to find an Irian manifest zone so they can charge up an enchanted amulet.&nbsp;