Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PAID][LFP][5e][D&D] Descent into Avernus Thursday Nights

Edited 1577977969
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/176222/avernus-thursday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/176222/avernus-thursday</a> Looking for one or two more players!&nbsp; The party has arrived in hell and dealing with the lost souls that inhabit the city of Elturel.&nbsp; They have just found some survivors and is a great time to bring in some new blood.&nbsp; We have a gnome wizard,&nbsp; tiefling paladin, half elf sorcorer/warlock, and a dark elf druid, come join us in our trip to hell.&nbsp; ***"Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?"*** This heroic Dungeons &amp; Dragons adventure book takes players from levels 1 to 13 as they journey through Baldur's Gate and into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells. **The game will require payment to the Game Master, via PayPal, at a rate of $10 per player per session, due before the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.** We will use most WoTC official material, a variant on point buy/array system for ability scores, a few house rules, special inspiration cards, and I am open to some third party material if it's well balanced.&nbsp; We will use Discord for voice communication, and for keeping in touch throughout the week between sessions.&nbsp; A working headset, stable internet connection, good-natured personality, and a respectful attitude towards others is what I desire in my players. Baldurs Gate will also introduce new vehicle rules for wheeling around hell.
Hello John, Would love you join the campaign.&nbsp; Not sure if I am to post interest here or in the link above....so will do both. 😊