Setting : A super viking themed game. Very tradtional, using the setting provided by Journey to Ragnarok. There is a trailer on youtube. Its a super RP heavy themed game that follows the story of how the party becomes viking heros of midgard and then turns into a god of war story that hops around the viking realms. Story : Fimbulvent has come, a winter came, set in, and the thaw never came in spring. It kept frozen for summer, autmn, and now in the second winter it is getting worse. Fantastical creatures have begun roaming the land, and Ragnarok is nigh by all the signs - yet your Jarl denies its existance and instead is loyal to his queen, a woman from across the sea and follower of a heathen religion. All the clans are primed to descend into chaos or unite into a viking kingdom. What i need from you -Age -You need to know 5e rules at a basic level. -You need to know how to run a roll20 char sheet -A good mic and a decent enough connection so you can be understood. -Super heavy accents that i cant make out wont be accepted, if its so bad i can not comprehend you then its bad enough that it will bring the game down. Im not a nazi, i just need to be able to understand you. -A commitment that you can attend regularly. Obviously you cant make that before you play a few times, but know going in this is an ongoing game and not a short campaign. What i can deliver in game -A game with a heavy focus on travel, exploration, and a direct follow on whatever the party does with quite a bit of RP. -If there is a dungeon, it may have a map, it may not, if it does not then it will be ran like it was in 1e and 2e via descriptive and party mapping. -a 5e ruleset that is used to make it feel a bit like AD&D. That means using 5e RAW as a base, and then modifying either for flavor, DM preference, or for gameflow. Game Time is Wed Nights, 7pm-Midnight. Eastern Time Zone. DM me with the info i asked for answered and get my discord. Need one player ATM, *MIGHT* need a second, so i dont mind having a backup for if/when someone quits if you dont mind sitting on a bench on the server till a spot opens for you.