Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any way to make the already sorted items not show up in recently uploaded anymore?

The way it is now, folders are unusable to me as the mass of stuff in the main library means I am unable to sort them,especially as it is impossible to remember what has already been sorted so I end up with doubles.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Just to the right of the "Recent Downloads" header is a little double window (or something) icon.  If you mouse over that, it should say something about filtering out things that are already in your library.  Click on that and it should remove everything from the Recent Downloads display that you already have in a folder.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you organize, Folder View is very useful for manipulating groups of items at the same time.