Hi there! As it states in the title, we are a group of three looking for a DM. And other players as well, if interested. We generally do not get to play together because we've been taking turns DMing for each other. We are desperate for a game where we can all be players for once. We all have various levels of experience with TTRPGs, so I'll give a quick rundown of who we are and what we're looking for. Timezone: We are spread out between CST, EST, and GMT+1. We chose 4-6PM GMT as a general starting time because it works best with all of our schedules, and we can play late. Players: The other players will post their info as a reply to this so that you can click on their profiles if you wish. Sarah M. - My name is my profile, but I also go by Whirlwing. I am 28 years old and my timezone is EST. I'm the one with the least experience, though I've been playing consistently for about 4 years now. I've played D&D 3.5, 5E, Warhammer Fantasy, Starfinder, Mutants and Masterminds, etc. I love to roleplay rather than "roll play," and can get very invested in a world with extensive lore. I also get strangely attached to other PCs and NPCs. I prefer narrative and more sandbox-style games, but as long as combat and loot isn't the primary focus, I'm content. Nightxgamer Andreas T. Game Type : Roleplaying. Long-term. Weekly or bi-weekly. 18+ players. Voice. Free. Materials : We're okay with homebrew and official material to pull from, but it's up to the DM's discretion. We'd rather not play out a module as we find them somewhat linear, but we may consider one. Setting : Faerun would be the easiest for us, but we also don't mind MtG planes, dark fantasy worlds, or even cyberpunk type settings. Basically, you can totally use your imagination for this and we will run with it happily. Thank you for reading through this! I hope you'll consider DMing for us.