Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PF1E] Emerald Spire/Thornkeep Campaign with one opening for Wednesday night game.

Changing work schedules have cost our Emerald Spire/Thornkeep campaign another player for our Wednesday night bi-weekly game using Roll20 VTT and Discord for voice. The next two games are scheduled for the 15th and the 29th @7:30 pm EST. Prospective applicants must be willing to play a class that compliments the party synergy. The party is currently 4th level with one mythic tier. They have been completing the levels beneath Thornkeep and have yet to enter the Emerald Spire. Current party composition consists of the following: Azlanti Warder (Path of War) half-troll Bloodrager (Spheres of Might archetype) tiefling cleric/sorcerer human vitalist ( Ultimate Psionics) This is an advanced Pathfinder game, so familiarity is welcomed, but not required. We will work with new players as long as they have a good attitude and are willing to work with the group to fit in.  Thanks for stopping by.
We are using kingdom building rules from Ultimate Campaign and Ultimate Kingdoms (Legendary Games). <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/148030/the-emerald-spire-superdungeon" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/148030/the-emerald-spire-superdungeon</a>

Edited 1578203525
Hey I am really interested but I have a game Wednesday also Friday and Saturday. But I really like your idea. Is there any way you could have game another day? If not cool, just never hurts to ask. Again love the concept. If yes I would play NInja, Because seems you need a skill monkey trap person and I like ninja over rogue.
Thanks for the reply.&nbsp; Wednesday is our night for this game as most of the players have games on other nights as well.&nbsp; They could definitely use something like a ninja though.
Jamie said: Thanks for the reply.&nbsp; Wednesday is our night for this game as most of the players have games on other nights as well.&nbsp; They could definitely use something like a ninja though. Cool well if things change shoot me a mail. happy gameing
Thanks! Happy gaming to you!
We are using Mythic Adventures for this campaign as well, so everything is turned up to eleven, if you will.&nbsp; Depending on one's style of play, this is either a good thing or a very bad thing. lol
We've filled our openings for now. Thanks to all who showed interest in the game.