Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to Open an Icon’s Contextual Menu on an iPad

Hi all, I’m back to Roll20 after a two-year hiatus. Meanwhile, I adopted an iPad Pro as my portable computer and I’m looking to continue to use Roll20 as my tabletop platform. I soon discovered I have to use Chrome to get the functionalities I remembered and that’s fine; however, I can’t find a gesture to open the contextual menu for an icon. Can you help me? Thanks in advance! lux
Hi Lux, You should be able to access the contextual menu via "tap-and-hold" on the element. More information on differences between table on tablet and PCs can be found on our help center here . There is a known issue wherein the tap-and-hold gesture may not work on some devices and is under active investigation by our development team.