Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Get the user input once

So I was messing around my spell book, and the dnd 5.0 sheet always ask what lvl I would like to cast a spell. I would like to get that input so I could use it one my dice roll. Here is the start of the macro which ask the input: @{Millhouse Burray|wtype}&{template:spell} {{level=enchantment ?{Cast at what level? 2|Level 2,2|Level 3,3|Level 4,4|Level 5,5|Level 6,6|Level 7,7|Level 8,8|Level 9,9}}} (...) Is it possible to get that number input and use it later on in the macro?
1578292683

Edited 1578292696
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont know how you re using it in the rest of the macro, but you should be able to just repeat the query without the options, like this: ?{Cast at what level?} You can use it multiple time, and as long as the text before the first | is identical , you'll only be prompted once, and the same option will be used uin each instance.
Thanks, that worked! I've tried that before but the roll20 macro is  ?{Cast at what level? 2}  not  ?{Cast at what level?}  would not realize that it would have to be THAT identical xD Thanks again!
1578360100
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So it is - and yes, it has to be absolutely identical :) You're welcome :)