Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Star Wars - Edge of the Empire

I'm looking to join or run a game of edge of the empire. Is anyone out there running a game? 
if you decide to run a game I would like to join.
I'd probably play dependent on time. I don't have enough experience in it to run it though.
Been looking for a Star Wars game for a while. Would definitely be interested if you run one.
Alright alright. I can work with that. Hit me up with some character ideas in dms and times which suit you.