Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][AD&D2E] Would anyone be interested in playing second edition

1578389504

Edited 1578864623
Im a 5e GM of 6 years and Ive never ran 2e, but watched a lot of it.  I have one more person who's the same and am looking for players that would be willing to get their hex crawl on by exploring the ruins of a long forgotten kingdom. Our timezone is GMT CLOSED FOR NOW
Hi there, I'm totally interest in playing such a game, but I am a newbe. I'm ready to suffer raging flames to be able to take a bit of the loot. and meet new people. Timezone GMT+1, can play any day after 6:00PM.
Why not? Something simple could be really fun. Though I can only play on saturdays GMT -5.
I miss THAC0, barbarians without magic items, and magic users getting killed by wet sponges. Let's talk!
1578462558
Gold
Forum Champion
AD&D 2e is my favorite, however I am not a rules buff, I mostly like the flavor, atmosphere of 2nd edition. I will play.
Sure! I'll play some AD&D >:D
I'm not that into 2e in particular, but you could check out the following group to maybe find more players who are interested: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/13394/inn-of-the-welcome-wench-roll-20-ad-and-d-2-e-hang-out-and-meet-up-group-a-place-for-1-and-2-edition-players-to-gather" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/13394/inn-of-the-welcome-wench-roll-20-ad-and-d-2-e-hang-out-and-meet-up-group-a-place-for-1-and-2-edition-players-to-gather</a>
Count me in! If you're willing to put up with me being completely new to roll 20.