Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP/G] Looking for a Vampire 5th edition game Saturday evening (CST/GMT-6)

Greetings  I have recently been playing Vampire 5th edition, but that is only a once a month game and well its nearly not enough vampire goodness for me.  I have really come to enjoy the changes that the new edition has brought to the game as I have experience in both Vampire the Requiem and Vampire the Masquerade.  I am looking for a character driven and plot driven game with lost of role-playing with a mature group of players.  I would like to play but if I can't find a game and I get enough players interested in joining be for a Vampire story then I am more than willing to run a game.  Feel free to post here or pm on roll20 or at Discord under jacobnd    
Dose not seem to be any groups out there so I have started work up on my own game set in St. Louis modern using the VtM:5e  rules.   The time would be any time after 2pm and running as late as 11pm is the window for the game I would have open.  I am looking for at least three players no more than five to play new with the characters starting out as neonates (either as camarilla or anarch by player vote which will determine where in St. Louis the game will start).  Plan on using roll20 and discord for voice chat and keeping of character sheets and game info.  If you interested pleas PM me here and I will get back too you asap. 
HI Jacob, I couldn't get the DM to work sadly; but I am interested in your Discord based VtM game. I have played before but like you the games don't happen enough. I am on discord Tamiwi #7844 , thank you