Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Looking to get started on Roll20

Just discovered Roll20 and would love to try it out. I have experience in role-playing games (D&D specifically) but it's my first time going online. Generally available evenings after 7pm PST. I'm open to any kind of game as long as people don't mind some hand-holding to get me caught up. Can do video/voice/text, and have a discord if that helps. 
Hey Mui, I host a one-shot campaign just about every week if you would like to get some online practice under your belt.  Below are the links to our gaming community and the actual one-shot, Escape from Crustfall Manor. - Drew, The Smiling DM
I plan to run a weekly FATE game starting sometime soon. I'm happy to teach the rules, either at the start or along the way. We'll use both Roll20 and Discord. Undecided schedule, flexible to what would work best for players. Message me if this sounds good, and we'll discuss the rest.
Hey, I just set up a one-shot for RuneQuest:Roleplaying in Glorantha, if you're interested.  Start time currently planning on 7PM Central time every other Thursday, could possibly push it to 8PM Central time, so, might be a bit early for you Should take 2-3 sessions to complete.  It'll start once I have at least 4 players.  Let me know if you are interested