Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Need a GM for a regular Sunday morning game. Will pay!

My friends and I want to play Tomb of Annihilation or Curse of Strahd. We already purchased the complete compendium for them on Roll20. We are a large group, 7, with mostly new players. I've DMed for them and they really loved it. I just want to be a player for once. Anyways, we are willing to pay to play. I really don't know what the going rate is so throw us an offer. Some upfront info for y'all, we are all veterans and have a tendency to swear and tell bad jokes.  Weekly Sunday morning  7 players WILL PAY! Thanks, Z
1578539228

Edited 1578539453
What time exactly Sunday morning?  I may be able to offer my services, depending on our respective time zones.  EST here. I've been running several paid campaigns for over a year now, mostly 5e conversions of old modules and some homebrew, but I've had a Curse of Strahd game going since July as well.  I usually ask for $10 per session per player, or $35/month at the beginning of the month, which would include months with five Sundays. (payable via paypal, if that disclaimer needs to be added here) Another edit: I have also run Tomb of Annihilation and am familiar with that campaign.