Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Profile showing achievements I haven't earned.

1398443039

Edited 1398462237
My user profile is displaying achievements I haven't actually earned, specifically the ones about playing with different numbers of people. Here's my set-up information: Operating System Windows Windows 7 Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 Web Browser Firefox 25.0 Browser Size 1920 x 950 IP Address [removed by moderator] Color Depth 24 Javascript Yes Flash Version 11.9.900 Cookies Yes User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 Edit: I also haven't played with most of the people on my recently played list.
Have you ever joined one of the "mega-groups" on the site? E.g. GM Academy or the like? It's probably from something like that. It's based on the number of people who have joined the campaign, not concurrently playing in-app.
Yup, that would be it. I joined the GM Academy.