Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gurps 3rd edition OVERLORD

Edited 1578879903
June 6th 1944, D-Day. 3 months ago you were training as a marine paratrooper . Now youre flying through Hell over an unkown French sector forced to leave your crumbling plane. you touch fown near a eerie French Village, now the real Terror begins. Seeking 7 players for a Bi Weekly GURPS 3rd ed campaign Saturday nights at 7-11pm Central standard Time . Point builds will be set at 125 , we wil be on DISCORD and Games will bed Recorded to Youtube, Books we will be using 3rded Core. WW2 core and WW2 Dogfaces DISCLAIMER.. To any ADMIN . as per use allowed i will check this post every 48 hours to 3days and make posts for recruitment as i am allowed
Books we will be using And And
Seeking players comment or message if interested . Next post in 48 hours
For those interested this trailer will give you the jist of the Campaign still seeking 7 players Comment or message if interested  OVERLORD link
Getting Closer to Chat Gen. Still seeking players . if interested send a message an i will give more info
A Still seeking players.this is going to be a great Campaign message if interested