Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One Player for a PAID QUALITY (FREE GAME), Lost Mine of Phandelver, Party still at Level One

Edited 1578774870
Ajax
Pro
Time: Thursday Night 7:00 CST, Three Hour Session, Discord for Chat. We have had two character deaths, the last victim was the party healer. Room for One or Two More Players to bring the party to Six Players. The Game is as Good or Better than any Paid Game. I use a full array of Roll20's Bells and Whistles. If interested post a simple character concept here , by simple I mean (Dwarf Ranger, Gnome Sorcerer, Human Paladin, etc).
What is in the party so far? I have a pool of plenty character ideas to choose from that I’ve pre-created.

Edited 1578774955
Ajax
Pro
We have decided to accept up to two players, level 1, Player Handbook only, use the standard array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8. No Monks or Drow. If interested post a simple character concept here. Present Party consists of a Warlock, a Rogue, a Ranger, and (a Character yet to be determined). Thank you.
I have a thought up Half Orc Paladin to add in a new healer plus tanking damage.
Greetings, I was thinking of playing a human (V) cleric.
Hi, My preference would be Human Druid but I'm flexible if party would prefer something else.
Will accept one more player, post a character concept...
gnome ranger
There is still room for one more player, post character concept here. Thank you.
Im looking to play a human variant barbarian
Gnome Fighter
Thanks to all who showed an interest, the positions have now all been filled.
Had one player sign up, accepted and then not show up. So there is an opening for a Cleric character. Game plays Thursday Nights 7:00 PM CDT, sessions are three hours long.
Half-elf cleric

Edited 1579316400
Dwarf Life Cleric with Acolyte Backgound. STR - 13 DEX - 10 CON - 14 INT -  8 WIS - 15 CHA - 12

Edited 1579474529
I’d like to propose a Dwarf  Forge Cleric. I’m CDT and reliable!
Bueller? 
This position has been filled, thank to all who showed interest.