Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Shaped Sheet - Spell Slots aren't being tracked by the companion API

I've been messing with the 5e shaped sheet for a few hours now and no matter what I do, every time a spell is cast I get the "Slots Police" error message even after triggering a long rest to confirm that the character does indeed have spell slots available. I've updated the sheet to the latest version (the latest I could find is v19.4.0) and the script is on 10.0.1. I don't know if there's a later version out there or not that fixes this problem so any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited 1578670158
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't know if this will solve the problem, but: Shaped Script v13.9 Shaped Sheet v.19.4   be sure to get html, css and json translation files from the raw sources.
It solved the problem. Thanks so much, Kieth!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
MagisterOgamesh said: It solved the problem. Thanks so much, Kieth! What was the solution? Was it using the latest script version? If someone else stumbles on the same problem, it would be helpful if you share the solution, even if you figured out things by yourself.
Andreas J. said: MagisterOgamesh said: It solved the problem. Thanks so much, Kieth! What was the solution? Was it using the latest script version? If someone else stumbles on the same problem, it would be helpful if you share the solution, even if you figured out things by yourself. Using the latest version was the solution. I couldn't find the version that Keith posted in this thread when I first installed the sheet (mostly because the shaped sheet threads are a maze) so that solved my issues.