Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Pay what you want]Adventure Adapted from early AD&D Starter Sets intended for new players

Edited 1579570275
Edit:&nbsp; 01/20/2020 :&nbsp; We are still looking for players.&nbsp; I will try to message and invite all those who have responded.&nbsp; Come join us for your session 0 and we will run the adventure soon after that.&nbsp; LFG Post is: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/189892/into-the-caves" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/189892/into-the-caves</a> This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of tips, whatever and howerver often you want to tip, via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. You are new to the adventuring world.&nbsp; You’ve spent your last coin on your equipment, you’ve learned what you can from your Mentors, and now you travel to Helmhold to find Adventure.&nbsp; While in the local tavern, you hear of a cave where adventurers have gone and not returned.&nbsp; There may be treasure and other surprises that await you.&nbsp; Do you have the courage to venture forth? Timeframe for the Session 0's is to be determined by those who reply.&nbsp; As well, the actual game time will be determined by group consensus. This adventure is intended for players who are new to Roll20 and to D&amp;D 5E.&nbsp; With this game, you will be able to learn how to create a character, how to use the Character Sheet as well as the Roll20 Interface.&nbsp; You will learn the basic mechanics of 5E all while having a good time and meeting new people. This will be a first level adventure.&nbsp; I will do a Session 0 with each player to do their Character creations, describe the roll20 interface and character sheet, as well as a brief encounter to reinforce what they have learned. Once all players have completed their Session 0, we will schedule the adventure and then play.&nbsp; It should take 3 to 5 hours to complete and you should have a pretty solid grasp of Roll20 and D&amp;D 5E at the completion.&nbsp; There will be a fair amount of Roleplay and Combat.&nbsp; I present all maps using Dynamic Lighting and character vision.&nbsp; Please post a message with a little information about you and why you want to play.

Edited 1578776107
Hello, I am completely new to tabletop role playing games and would like to learn how to play d&amp;d. I get nervous easily and I don’t have a webcam but I think I can find a mic somewhere. edit: I have a webcam with a mic so problem solved. Also, I want to know if tipping is optional.
You only need a mic.&nbsp; The Webcam is not necessary.&nbsp; As for tipping, it is pay what you want.&nbsp; If you don't want to that is up to you.&nbsp; I don't play favorites and enjoy teaching but I do spend alot of time and money on the tools I use to create my maps and tokens.