Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Images aren't in library but still appear?

Since I'm on a free account I've been clearing out some of the artwork and tokens I use for monsters and NPC's that I don't need yet. However, somehow even though there is no record of the token being in my library it still appears? I'm more confused as to how this is possible rather than how to fix it. Just reporting what I've noticed.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's possible they would disappear if you refresh your browsers cache. Try logging on with a browser or computer you don't normally use.
Hey John! Keithcurtis hit the nail on the head here - you'll want to clear your browser cache. If that doesn't work, please shoot us an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we can investigate further.