Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Total Newbie, Looking for a Group

Hello Y'all, Never played D&D before, looking to give it a shot.  Looking for a group meeting at most weekly.  I don't care what edition the group plays, but I'd prefer to stick to D&D or Pathfinder.   Like I say, total newbie, so any suggestions of books, materials, etc I need to start would be appreciated.   Thanks,
Follow-Up: one shot or campaign is good either way.
Hello, what  time and day of the week are you available?
I could do Monday Wednesday Friday at 7 (I’m a night owl so a 7 to 10 game is no problem). Tuesday and Thursday I have an evening class so 7:30 could work. I work all Saturday, but Sunday afternoon’s are open.   Anything work?   Thanks!