Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][5E][Free] Looking for a new DM as our DM never came through.

Hello, my group and i are searching for a new DM as our kind of left without saying anything. We were supposed to start Waterdeep: Dragon Heist tonight but for some odd reason our DM kicked and blocked all of us without any heads up. We are all really confused as to why that happened. Since our DM left we are hoping to find a new one that would be so kind as to run a continuous campaign for me and my group. If so, it doesn't have to be Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, it can really be any campaign. So if its Curse of Strahd, ToA, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, etc... that will be fine. Go ahead and post applications below if you are interested, it would be much appreciated! So far we are a group of 4 but there might possibly be a 5th player. We are a group that works together and gets along. We have had a lot of fun discussing our characters and were looking forward to this campaign all week so its kind of frustrating that this happened. I hope we find a new and wonderful DM! Thank you!
I am a professional DM . I have run waterdeep dragon heist for 3 different groups, I have lead it into mad mage 2 different times, 1 group tpked. I would not mind taking over depending on the time you guys want to play. I am a professional DM , depending on the day I would consider doing it for free, as I hate flakes who do not communicate, and feel bad for you guys, so send me a PM and I can take over if our times match up.