Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Odyssey of the Dragonlords

Arcanum Worlds mentioned on their kickstarter that they plan to offer a digital pack for OotD. Any news on when it is coming to roll20?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Roll20 is generally tight-lipped about release dates for any partnered products or similar, so you can expect Roll20 to only mention things when their partner have gone public about a release date. However , reading through the comments of the kickstarter's latest update, shows this comment(13 days ago) by the publisher: Hi there, yes the Roll20 module is still in development and nearing completion. I'll send an update when it becomes available. I haven't even heard from Roll20 about working on an "Arcanum Worlds" product.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I'm going to let Keith Curtis announce that this is now live on the Marketplace
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Now on the Marketplace! Created by Arcanum Worlds, and converted by the hardest working Munky on the Marketplace, Odyssey of the Dragonlords is now available on Roll20. And seriously, this is massive. What's in it? Well: The Full Campaign Module of Odyssey of the Dragonlords including every Stunning Full-Color Map formatted to Roll20's specs, and the Full Adventure Book organized neatly in the Journal Tab! Odyssey of the Dragonlords Official Compendium and Charactermancer Support , including all Races, Subraces, Subclasses, Items, Spells, and every unique Monster available in any of your campaigns with easy drag and drop functionality! The Odyssey of the Dragonlords Official Art Pack, including all Tokens, and Maps unlocked in your Art Library ! The maps and art on this are top notch. It looks really amazing. There's really a whole bunch more about this, but take a look at in the marketplace . And then buy it. And then play it. And achieve Total Gamer Satisfaction!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There.
Jesse S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It is indeed live on the Marketplace!
Awesome! Great work by everyone involved. Excited for the OOTD campaign I'll be playing starting next week :)