This game will require payment to the Game Master at a
onetime rate of $30 USD per person, via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for
any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. The Adventure Tales of the Old Margreve is a set of 5th Edition
roleplaying adventures in the deep and menacing forest, for PCs level 1 to 10.
Explore the ancient woods & their mysteries! The DM Howdy! I’m Victoria (or Vic). I have been playing 5e since
mid-2015—taking a break from DM-ing for 6 months and now getting back into it.
I have run the following campaigns; Lost Mines of Phandelver (twice), Curse of
Strahd, Tyranny of Dragons, Storm King’s Thunder, and Waterdeep Dragonheist. I’m no Matt Mercer, but I love a fun and engaging
roleplaying experience—filled with my many funny voices. If I have a weakness,
it is combat. I do my best but sometimes forget certain rules. I have no
problem being corrected, but if this bothers you, I wouldn’t recommend
applying. Why Payment? D&D is cheaper than going to the movies every weekend,
but the upfront cost can rack up. I’m not looking at making any profit—just need
some help covering the upfront costs. The cost of everything was added up and
spilt 5 ways. The $30 onetime payment covers the following: $39.99 Roll20 Tales of the Old Margreve Bundle (Includes
Players Guide) $39.99 Tales of the Old Margreve for 5th Edition (Hardcover) A few months of Roll20 membership (Longterm Campaign) When will I have to pay? Feel free to attend Session 0 for free and pay $5 prior to Session
1. The remainder of the cost must be paid a day before the 2 nd
session at the latest.
I want to be fair and let you get to know me and my playstyle before fully committing.