Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I could need some advice. I am really new to all of this :)

Hello ^^ I am very new to this website and to the idea of D&D. I am familiar with mmorpgs e.g. Star Wars the Old republic. Now I am here and very insterested but I don't know where to look for help. I would really appreciate if someone could help me by giving some links for roll20.net with some explanation or what to do and what to read :) Excuse my english skills. It's not my native language.
I am running an introductory adventure for players new to roll20 and D&D 5E.  I will be doing a session 0 where we will do your character creation, D&D 5E overview, and Roll20 Overview and when we have completed all player's session 0, we will schedule a oneshot adventure at a time agreeable to all that have signed up.  PM me if you are interested.  I am eastern time zone by the way.
Hey Hope! Welcome to Roll20! Our Helpdesk is a great place to start for information on how the VTT and our features work and we also have a Tutorial available!