Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder: Ultimate Campaign Army Sheet, Downtime Tracking Sheet and Kingdom Sheet

Edited 1578870863
So me and my friends are hoping to run a village/kingdom building campaign in Pathfinder using the rules from the Ultimate Campaign book, and I noticed that the sheets provided by Roll20 don't have the Army Sheet, Downtime Tracking Sheet or Kingdom Sheet. Do any of the other sheet options have these sheets, or  would someone have to make new sheets? I really want to have this game run on Roll20, but without those sheets, it would be difficult. (If I posted this in the wrong forum, I am sorry)

Edited 1578871905
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Morgan, there isn't a PF sheet on roll20 that has any options for Ultimate Campaign that I know of.  While not as easy as using a sheet, you might be able to track various elements specific to an Ultimate Campaign using custom attributes and macros.  Otherwise, an existing PF sheet, could be edited to include the necessary attributes, interface, page(s), etc., or an entirely new sheet would need to be created... This would need to be done as a custom sheet (Pro level subscription).
So I would either have to wait for someone to make the sheets or pay for someone to make them. Or I'd have to find some way outside the Roll20 to share and edit the sheets... Well, thanks for the answer!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Some of that stuff looks like just info tracking.  Would it need a character sheet, or could it just be tracked on handouts or a google docs spreadsheet?  Then all you have to do is set up a character (existing sheet) that can do whatever rolls you need.  And (from a quick glance) it looks like there really aren't that many rolls to be made, so shouldn't be too hard to set up as custom attributes/abilities on a character sheet (which is what Vince was suggesting).
Kraynic said: Some of that stuff looks like just info tracking.  Would it need a character sheet, or could it just be tracked on handouts or a google docs spreadsheet?  Then all you have to do is set up a character (existing sheet) that can do whatever rolls you need.  And (from a quick glance) it looks like there really aren't that many rolls to be made, so shouldn't be too hard to set up as custom attributes/abilities on a character sheet (which is what Vince was suggesting). If you don't mind me asking, how would one set up custom attributes and abilities on a sheet? Is there a tutorial I can read or watch? Would I need a Pro subscription for that?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Before we had sheets on the roll20, attributes, abilities, and macros were the only tools available... This is an older post, but Gen Kitty does a great explanation on this here:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/1530921/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/1530921/</a>
There is a thread in the Suggestions forum&nbsp; HERE &nbsp;that is for allowing more than the limited number of sheets. I used this kind of case as an argument in support for it.&nbsp; The bigger issue is that there are other cases as well.. the Rebel group in the Hell's Rebels AP, the Militias in the Ironfang Invasion AP, the Caravan in the Jade Regent AP -- all of these are somewhat active semi-PCs like the Kingdoms that need to do rolls from time to time.&nbsp; Probably using Google Sheets is the short-term best option.&nbsp; Also, if you like the mass combat and rulership materials, Legendary Games has a series of add-on books that provide more options and variant rules. If you need to "roll your own" sheet as a speadsheet, adding any of those you like would be easier.&nbsp;