Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][Pathfinder][GMT-8][Tuesday] Looking for a GM for an Ultimate Campaign + Rulership campaign

Me and three of my friends want to run a kingdom building campaign using the rules from Ultimate Campaign and Ultimate Rulership, and we are current looking for a GM. We are available to play on Tuesdays.
we are kicking back off our westmarch and are going to include the ultimate campaign rules. I thinking of closing the phases out on sundays giveing all players the week to do actions and scheduling rp combat as neccesary. we are always looking for experienced players
Jack Wilde said: we are kicking back off our westmarch and are going to include the ultimate campaign rules. I thinking of closing the phases out on sundays giveing all players the week to do actions and scheduling rp combat as neccesary. we are always looking for experienced players We are new players, actually, and have been working on building our kingdom's starting bits, NPCs and PCs while waiting to find a GM. Due to a player's schedule, we only have Tuesday available to us for game days.