Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] Status Effect Icons!

Czepeku
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This pack has been on the store for several months but now with the new inbuilt Token Markers tools hopefully these will be useful to even more players and GMs! Get Them Here This pack contains 80 status effects, buffs and debuffs. The icons cover every bonus and malady from a range of games, including D&D, Pathfinder, Pokemon, Final Fantasy and more. Poison, Confusion, Doom, Disable, Polymorph, Undead, Shock, Shield, Root and many many more. Use these to notify your party of any statuses inflicted on players, NPCs and enemies. Each status effect comes in two forms, one large and 1/4 of a token so it fits above player and monster tokens without obscuring them. Add some clarity to your battles and make communicating with players a breeze with this icon set.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This is such a great pack, Czepeku! I featured them in the release documentation for token markers because they're so snazzy!
Hmm, just bought them, but no clear way to add the set using the tool. Do I have to download them and upload them all? That's kind of a hassle, though it does enable limiting the number to ones I want to use.

Edited 1578697905
Spren
Sheet Author
Bast L. said: Hmm, just bought them, but no clear way to add the set using the tool. Do I have to download them and upload them all? That's kind of a hassle, though it does enable limiting the number to ones I want to use. Yeah you have to download them, then upload them. Making status icons from your library is a future improvement they mentioned in the last roundtable.
Spren said: Bast L. said: Hmm, just bought them, but no clear way to add the set using the tool. Do I have to download them and upload them all? That's kind of a hassle, though it does enable limiting the number to ones I want to use. Yeah you have to download them, then upload them. Making status icons from your library is a future improvement they mentioned in the last roundtable. ty
Czepeku said: This pack has been on the store for several months but now with the new inbuilt Token Markers tools hopefully these will be useful to even more players and GMs! Get Them Here This pack contains 80 status effects, buffs and debuffs. The icons cover every bonus and malady from a range of games, including D&D, Pathfinder, Pokemon, Final Fantasy and more. Poison, Confusion, Doom, Disable, Polymorph, Undead, Shock, Shield, Root and many many more. Use these to notify your party of any statuses inflicted on players, NPCs and enemies. Each status effect comes in two forms, one large and 1/4 of a token so it fits above player and monster tokens without obscuring them. Add some clarity to your battles and make communicating with players a breeze with this icon set. I have this pack and was so excited to see the custom token markers.  The only "issue" is that the large status effects are small and the small ones are tiny.  Any chance to increase the size of the status effects to be a bit more pronounced on the token?
This is a neat set, I might consider picking it up. Is there a maximum number of status icons that can be displayed? I bought a pack of multiple icons but apparently there's like a maximum of 88 or so displayed in the roll20 table itself when you click the window to pick a status.