Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PAIZO] Starfinder Against the Aeon Throne Adventure Path Bug Thread

Edited 1575312664
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thank you for purchasing  Against the Aeon Throne Adventure Path ! Please report any bugs and feedback for any of the Adventure Path products in this thread.  Quick Guide Accessing your content Module The Core Module, which contains all of the necessary information for any game in the series, is a  module . To create a new game based off of the module, click on the  Start New Game  option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled  Optional: Choose a Module . Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game. What Character Sheet should I use? All Starfinder licensed content on Roll20 uses the Roll20 Starfinder Official Character Sheet. When creating a new Roll20 game that you intend to use with Against the Aeon Throne, be sure to select the Starfinder Official Sheet as your Character Sheet in the Game Setup page for full compatibility. Why does (Monster name) have a text token? If there is no licensed art available for a named NPC or monster, we must make a text token as a placeholder. Users are absolutely free to upload a replacement token if they like to their games, of course! Our licensing agreement only covers what's available in the module itself, along with other Starfinder products if we have been provided the assets. When will the next AP be released? While we have no dates set, the rest of the series is in production along with other great Pathfinder products. Stay tuned for updates!

Edited 1563912402
JJL
Pro
So woo for starfinder module content! :D One thing I noticed is that Sharu's token lack her picture from cover, I guess the dev working on this wasn't sure if azlanti soldier on cover and that one picture was her since her face is never shown? Also, module seems to be missing handout for playable race stats for Endiffians? Unless that got added to charactermancer or something
When you create a game from this module, there is no module picture. (unlike with Pathfinder games)
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Great catches! I'll make sure Sharu's token and the endiffian racial traits info are updated in the first patch. Dark Galaxies Gaming - Thanks for the report! I'll get this sorted out as well.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Dark Galaxies Gaming - Can you make a new game and confirm for me that the banner image is working? That should be fixed!
Working now! (And it looks slick!)

Edited 1564246593
When you goto use the Character Sheet for the Orbital Drone, their sole gun macro won't display in chat. The Klokworx drone has the same problem, while Sovereign Vidicator does not. This seems to be traced to the character sheet as the gunnery field is empty on the drones. If you place the correct text in the Gunner Field(Gunnery +5 for Orbital Drone). The macro will execute and display results in chat. Could be good to update the sheets to include the relevant info in the correct places on the NPC ship sheets.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Starfinder Against the Aeon Throne AP 1 Patch 1.1 Drone gunnery check fixes Lieutenant Sharu token updated and added to relevant map

Edited 1567797216
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Starfinder Against the Aeon Throne AP 1 Patch 1.2 Pregenerated characters have been updated for accuracy and ease of use (these appear in the "Updated Starfinder Pregen Characters (Level 1)" folder and are not currently visible to your players). Please feel free to use the characters in that folder for new games created on or after September 6, 2019. For older games patched to 1.2 you may choose to use the player character sheets your players were already using or switch to the new sheets at your discretion.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hello, all! Thank you so much for your patience, and we hope you’re enjoying playing Against the Aeon Throne on Roll20. We’re happy to announce that today the second part, Escape from the Prison Moon , is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace. Please let us know if you have any content issues, and best of luck against the Empire! Addon The Escape from the Prison Moon adventure has been created as an addon . This content package is available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page . Select the desired adventure and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Just to check, neither 1st part nor 2nd part adds new races to the compendium right? But yeah I've been waiting for this :D I'mma gonna get it as soon as my budget allows it
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Correct, the released adventures do contain new race information, but do not include compendium expansions. Thanks for playing!
Huh? Seems like the discount from owning the pdf already isn't working in this case? ._.;
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Oh no JJL, I'm sorry the discount isn't working for you! We're currently investigating an issue with the API we share with Paizo. We are contacting them presently to see if we can't get to the bottom of it quickly. For now, please email us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we can work on an individual solution for you!

Edited 1580714848
JJL
Pro
So I did finally get the module and not much to comment on right away since I didn't comb through it completely, though surprised that xaarb merchant isn't using either the bestiary picture or the scene picture as their token ._. Slivaran with hard to spell name(and rest of prisoners) I'm not surprised about since while you can see the crab body(and rest of prisoners) in the prison escape picture, it is pretty small picture
Ashton said: JJL - Correct, the released adventures do contain new race information, but do not include compendium expansions. Thanks for playing! So please can you let us know where the new race information is stored?
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Simon - Information about playing a race is sometimes included in the "Bio &amp; Info" tab of the creature's character sheet info, but otherwise available in a folder full of handouts. For instance, in The Reach of Empire see the Endiffian stat block, but in Escape from the Prison Moon this information was a separate section and is thus you can find handouts in the "Citizens of the Star Empire" folder of the addon. Hope this helps, thank you for playing on Roll20!
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hello, all! We’re happy to announce that today the third and final part of Against the Aeon Throne, The Runedrive Gambit , is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace! Please let us know if you have any content issues, and thank you for playing Against the Aeon Throne on Roll20! Addon The Runedrive Gambit adventure has been created as an addon . This content package is available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page . Select the desired adventure and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Woo :D
Good morning!&nbsp; I ran the my first session of AtAT in roll20 last night.&nbsp; I've generally played 5e content in roll20 and starfinder sitting around a table live.&nbsp; That said, I noted a couple of things that I wanted to bring up. It seems as if some of the enemy units dropped onto the maps have been set up incorrectly.&nbsp; When you drag and drop a unit from the journal or compendium, it creates an instance of the unit (this is normal roll20 function).&nbsp; We will call this unit A.&nbsp; If you drag and drop another from the journal or compendium, you get unit B with the same stats.&nbsp; Units A and B are totally separate.&nbsp; Applying damage to unit A does not damage unit B.&nbsp; However, if you select unit A on the map and copy and paste it, what you get is NOT unit B.&nbsp; It is a duplicate of unit A.&nbsp; So if you apply damage to unit A, both "copies" of the unit take damage. All of that to say, it appears that all of the enemies on the A-C Encounters map are copies, not individual units.&nbsp; So in each case, damage applied to 1 applies to all copies.&nbsp; So I have to manually drag new units from the journal so that their HP and whatnot are tracked individually.&nbsp; Not a huge deal, but a bit of a pain. Also of note, the unit tokens Green, Blue, Red bars/stats aren't linked to unit stats.&nbsp; This isn't too terrible a problem, but it limits the GM in terms of flexibility.&nbsp; If they are properly linked, it allows the GM to tweak the main unit stats in the journal and update all associated units at once.&nbsp; Not being linked, each unit must be updated individually.&nbsp; I would also suggest using all 3 "bars" to track useful information.&nbsp; I generally use green for EAC, blue for KAC, and red for HP. I'll check in if I run across any other issues or have suggestions.&nbsp; I'm less in a complaining mindset and more in one of "lets give feedback so that we can have a positive influence on future Starfinder conversion best practices".
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Chris - Thank you for your suggestions. I've made a note and will bring them to the production team to discuss for future Starfinder conversions. Apologies for the delayed response!
I may be missing something, but on the Madelon's Landing map, what do the numbers actually correspond to? In the book for the AP they are letters, but I can't find any reference in the journal items that came with the Roll20 version?
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Ben - You can find the lettered map in the Rebels of Madelon's Landing handout (inside the Part 2: Rebels of Madelon's Landing folder). The letters correspond to encounters within that folder. The numbers, however, refer to the Madelon's Landing handout (found inside the Nakonis Colony folder). That handout includes a key for the numbers. I hope that helps, and thanks for playing on Roll20!
Hi The links in the "Building a starship (step by step)" handout don't work. If you click on "frame", "power core" or any other parts, they go to eg. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/Primary%20Systems%20(Starships)" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/Primary%20Systems%20(Starships)</a>
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Moozaad - Thanks for your feedback! Our links are generated automatically based on header sizes, so I'm sorry the links generated weren't the most helpful for you. Please feel free to check out the Suggestions &amp; Ideas forum, where you can vote to prioritize changes to compendium linking!
Dear Roll20 Team - in the Addon "escape from the prison moon" the text states an "alertness table" which is noted to be "on page 23" - i can not find this in any of the notes for the gm - can you help me find it, as i think its an essential part for the prison?
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Thomas - It looks like that content is missing—I'll get the production team to put it in in the next patch, but here's a screenshot to help in the meantime. Thank you for the report!
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Closing this thread now! Please report any further issues via the&nbsp; Help Center .