Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 4E, playing a Paizo adventure. Sunday 7 EST.

So I'm thinking of putting together a D&D 4th Edition adventure. But I've kind of got a Paizo adventure path I've been itching to play. No need to worry, I'll do the conversion. So I'm looking for some solid, easy to get along with players who are interested in a bit of an asian-themed adventure. What is important, however, is some setting familiarity. So I'm thinking on prefacing the actual campaign with a bit of a little adventure to get people familiar with the setting and NPCs. Newer players are fine, I'll be happy to give people an introduction to the system. Skype and Roll20 is how things will be done. If that sounds like your thing, post some interest or PM me.
Sounds interesting. If you still have room I'd be interested in more info - new to roll20, but I have some experience with 4e and 3.5 face-to-face. Are you going for traditional 4e classes from the PHB, or leaning more toward one of the other sources from 4 or pathfinder?
any thing being run?
I like this idea - I am posting my interest! What time are you thinking of having the game .... I am available from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM on Sunday night (EST)