Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aura/Tint HealthColors Version: 1.6.0 By DXWarlock broken

After extension research on this API in my game I noticed a terrible bug of no matter what setting you use to NOT show names to players, this script turns on show name to players no matter what setting you use in the config. I turned it off, said NO do not show names and yet it would check mark it to show to players and ignore anything I tried to set.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm.  Can you screenshot your config?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You don't happen to have yourself assigned to controlling the monsters, do you?  That's how the script tells monsters from PCs. If you did have yourself assigned, it would use the player setting rather than the NPC one. 

Edited 1579088687
that is the exact config but no matter what setting you used for PC sees all npc names NO or OFF it would say no but still it would re-check yes on the token no matter what I did. I will re-try it with the monsters assigned to me to make sure it works because I loved that script. Control is determined by sheet is what it says.
after starting a new game with little API's it seems that it works and must have been another API interfering with it even though it was throwing no errors at all.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok. What APIs do you have installed?