Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] Looking for a GM/Players for a large group

We work on a rotating GM system so that GMs also get a chance to play. I am looking for a couple more GMs to join in our world. If you are interested please let me know.
Ello there I see you need some dudes/dudettes to do some hosting I don't want to brag but I have only a little bit of experiance hosting
How many people do you have now, and whats the ratio of DMs?
Right now we have about 8 people in the group who are actually active, and then 1 DM who has been doing it all, one who has done one
So then where can I put an application down to join I need some variety in my playstyle and hosting
Also it would be a good idea to list days and times your group gets together.
So when you say rotating GMs, but you only have the one, what do you mean by that?

Edited 1579151308
Im relatively new to roleplayin dnd but i do my fair share of storytelling, i would need to learn the system of 5e but i am a fast learner and i am interested in playing as a player/DM if you all are interested