Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign (2 slots left)

Edited 1579209167
Looking for 2 more players for the Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign.  I will not accept players who have already played this campaign before.  Information: Games will be hosted on Sundays from 6:30pm onwards (GMT) {note: this time can change, based on players availability, as well as the day of hosting}  Games will most likely be played bi-weekly, sometimes less. {I have quite a busy life} Players must be able to speak and understand English speaking and writing.  Sessions will most likely go on for 1 hrs 30 mins to 2 hrs at a time.  There will be 5 players in total. This game is free to play. Player Applications {please answer honestly to the best of your ability}: What's your discord ID? (i.e. Frezmo#8302) Do you have a microphone that transmits your voice clearly? Have you played Lost Mines of Phandelver before? How skilled are you at the English language? How experienced with roll20 are you?  How experienced are you at DnD5e? What is your timezone?  Disclaimer: I am a new DM and this will be my first session I've ever ran. If you are going to apply, please understand that I may be slow at DMing and I may get rules wrong. Please do not apply if this is going to frustrate you as a player.  P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read my forum post, I hope you will consider signing up to my campaign. 
Hey there, Discord: Reclamation#1237 Mic: Stand alone condenser. (devine m-mic) I have played Lost mines of Phandelver before, but never more then 3 session into it. the group always fell apart. i have never gotten past the mansion. My english is pretty good i would say so myself I have played a few times with roll20 only as player. i have played bit more of a handfull of games, recently ive been going to a local gameshop to play there once in a while. i still consider myself learning a lot of things.\ my timezone is GMT+1
Hi. I'm going to post my info but my best friend has been wanting to play a game with me forever. He has some experience but not as much as I do. I'll pass his info along to you over discord. Discord: OwlBear#7888 Mic: Yes I have not played Phandelver  Native English speaker I have about 200 hours on Roll20 as a player I've played CoS, PoA, and am currently playing some Ebberon CST