Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character classes

Is there a way i can add my own(i.e. a custom) class to my character sheet? i want to use artificer but theres no option for it. Is that a higher subscription level?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Without any purchases, the only options available to you are the classes, races, spells, etc. available from the System Reference Document , the free rules released by Wizards of the Coast. The core ones become available with the addition of the Players Handbook. The Artificer is part of the Ebberron book.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you own/have the material, not on Roll20 but elsewhere or a hardcopy, then you should be able to just manually input the information into the sheet.

Edited 1579295378
yea i was doin it with the charactermancer...that thing is awesome. See here is what i as trying to do...i have a class of folks in greyhawk that follow Murlynd. They use magi-tech(guns...stuff like that, most of it is magitech like stuff) and im tryin to replicate this(as a steampunky magi-tech) but needed artificer..how would i go bout doing it? <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpT4GrAJSw&amp;t=453s" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpT4GrAJSw&amp;t=453s</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want to create an artificer, you have two options: 1) Purchase&nbsp; Eberron: Rising from the Last War from the Marketplace. If you want your players to have access to it, turn on Compendium Sharing for that game. or 2) Input the characters manually.