( Note: The game listing has the next game scheduled for February 21st; this is simply to ensure the game listing remains active .) Salutations, intrepid adventurers!  I'm presently running a weekly homebrew Storm King's Thunder campaign on Friday evenings at 6:30 PM PST. We have 7 players; I'm looking to add 1 player in February. The setting is largely inspired by Ancient India and supplemented by Central Asian history. However, other analogues of ancient cultures exist; characters can originate from any continent. Please note we do use video and voice (roll20 for video, Discord for voice), so a functioning webcam is required. We use milestone levelling to avoid level (and ability) discrepancies. The party is level 7 and includes: Artificer ( Battle Smith ) Monk ( Way of the Kensei ) Revised Ranger ( Beast Master ) Rogue ( Arcane Trickster ) Sorcerer ( Divine Soul) Sorcerer ( Wild Magic ) Warlock/Sorcerer ( Hexblade/Phoenix ) As players, you are guaranteed: A safe, secure space wherein everyone is acknowledged. The real world can be nightmarish; a D&D game should be a respite. Ample opportunities for character development. Player autonomy is important and facilitating the realization of your character concept is my priority. An opportunity to take an optional 1st level Feat called  Daitya Jiva  (Giant-born). Those individuals who are Giant-born manifest echoes of the Giants' abstruse, sophisticated magic. Consequently, Giant-born may be feared or revered, or hunted or safeguarded. An interactive, responsive world wherein character choices carry appreciable weight. A tiered social hierarchy allows characters to engender relationships with NPCs, whether beneficial or antagonistic. If a particular social class is unfavoured by three NPCs, at least half a dozen other NPCs will aid you.  Magic items galore! Aside from items catalogued in sourcebooks, I routinely gift characters with customized magic items emphasizing class or racial features, or reflecting narrative elements. If you're interested,  here  is the roll20 listing. Additionally, you can contact me via Discord:  darren#2031 . When applying, please ensure you post your application in the appropriate discussion; applications posted elsewhere  will  be ignored. Additionally, please ensure you follow the directions as detailed in the player application; applications not adhering to the format and requirements will  be ignored. Finally, please ensure you can commit to the scheduled time; I do not tolerate ghosting. The application process involves 2 stages: the player application and a player interview using voice call (and video, if player preference) in Discord. Happy gaming!