Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting Questions

GiGGles
Plus
Translator
What am I doing wrong? 1. Go to the game as DM 2. Click on dynamic layer 3. pick a color and draw the (all ready) walls (with a different color to see 4. pick another color and draw doors so they can be moved (opened) 5. set characters to Emits light 10' 10' 360. 6. set all players see light 7. set has sight and 360. * these areas ive did have all ready been there so the fog is removed, also ive done dynamic lighting on areas they havent seen yet. and when I reload as a player its all the same my character, or 2 of the others ive set to run.. ?? Whats wrong.? ? ?

Edited 1398530986
Have you gone into the page settings and checked the appropriate box to enable dynamic lighting?
GiGGles
Plus
Translator
I will now... Thanks..