Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] New play looking to play with and learn from experienced players

Hi! I'm very new to D&D but I love it! I'm looking for a group to play with regularly on a weekly basis. Timezone : EST Location : Toronto, ON Age : 18+ (mature content preferred) Feel free to DM me for Discord tag.
The Outreach Program, a WestMarches server on Discord.The server leader there is Will. Current rules are: Standard Array for Stats Character creation books are PHB, DMG, EE, XGtE, VGM, SCAG, Tortole, and MTF. Several sessions a week, at many different times. Join us for drama free, "fun is first", D&D community. I'd love to see you there :D Message me at Austin#4496 on Discord for faster replies