Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for 1 Player Hoard of the Dragon Queen (Caster Prefered) Sundays 8-11 pm central

Hello, I am a new DM and I have a group of fairly new players to D&D and Roll 20. We play on Sunday nights from around 8-11 central. I would like to fill out our group with a caster (Wizard, Sorcerer, or Warlock.) I would like someone familiar to D&D but not expecting too much since this is my first time as a DM (I may not get all the rules right but we are here to have fun, right.) We ran 1 session and are on our way to Greenest. I plan to have the characters at lvl 2 when we begin the module. Please message me if you are interested, you would be starting tomorrow night.
hello do you still need player?
I'd be interested as well
I am also available if you are still in need of a player.