Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [CoC] [7e] [CST] [18+] keeper looking for new players to join weekend group.

Hi! my group and I are looking for new players to join our Call of Cthulhu group! We play on  Sundays at 6 pm central time.  We encourage new and experienced players and anyone with keeper exp is more than welcome to join.  We tend to be casual about our gaming so not every weekend is dedicated to playing, but we try to play at least once one twice a month.  Eventually, we want enough players, 5 to 6, dedicated to starting the longer campaigns CoC has to offer like Masks of Nyarlathotep.   The time zone and Sunday play are pretty much a non-changer so if you can't play on Sundays or your time zone conflicts than maybe this group isn't for you.  We also use discord and voice so a good mike connection is a plus. We use mature and over 18 subject matter so be warned!  If your interested in joining feel free to send me a message and I'll send an invite to our discord channel. Thanks and have fun gaming! 
I'm interested!  I haven't played a Call of Cthulhu campaign yet, but I've thought about running a campaign before, so I'd love to get some player experience in.
Hi. I'm interested. Have a little experience with coc.
Thanks for the response i'll send and invite to our discord!
I would also greatly enjoy getting to play CoC as have never had the chance to play it before, and would truly enjoy the opportunity to do so if there is still room available.  And if not well best of luck to you.