I have a few hundred hours in DnD 5e, it's been a few since I've played and want to see if I can find a new long term group to start a fresh campaign. I am looking for a group who would like to do early US EST games on Saturday (start around 9am EST and end around noon EST). I call it a breakfast game! I would like to find an experienced DM not afraid to start from level 1. (No Level Skipping) I don't mind if the group has newer players and would love to help new players learn to get into RP, but prefer the DM to be experienced. Open to working a pre-written book campaign or custom Homebrew as long as it's fleshed out past level 5. I am also looking for an open-minded DM who will allow me to play a semi-homebrew Warlock that I've tailored to be on par with a fighter/basic monk class, but runs differently than spamming Eldritch Blast. Prefer to play on roll20 as the platform, find with Discord for voice if that is easier. Truthfully - I am just hoping to find a DM/Player group that is willing to do a Saturday Morning game, it allows me to play while my wife sleeps, but leaves me the afternoons to run around with her to do errands. :)