Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFP Pathfinder Homebrew One-off @6pm 26-04-2013 (Today)

1398543554

Edited 1398549678
NOW CLOSED; ENOUGH PLAYERS Thanks for the interest all. 6 PM PST (d'oh) Hey all, looking for players tonight for a Pathfinder one-off. Playing a small adventure I've cooked up. I'll have some characters to play or you can bring your own (ECL 10). New players are welcome, but if you have literally no idea how combat works you can message me and we'll run through the basics of it first. Character Creation: 20 Point Buy 2 Traits Core classes + races preferred No Leadership Feat Aim to be fighting constructs Character wealth as per the chart paizo has Combat Heavy Average HP per level I'll be checking each character sheet and reserve the right to politely ask you to change something if it's extremely overpowered. Brief Summary: A librarian from a nearby town has contracted the party of adventurers to investigate why the clockwork orrery nearby has gone silent and find the head researcher.
What time and what are the char creation rules?
D'oh. Fixed opening post - 6PM PST, and the characters will be ECL 10, core classes + races preferred. It'll be construct heavy so a rogue might not be best.
Point buy/or roll for stats, traits, etc.?
20 Point Buy, 2 traits, no leadership feat. Thanks for helping refine this - is there anything else I should be mentioning?
Are we allowed character wealth at our level? According to the chart that paizo puts out.
Yep! That's what I'll be using to make the spare character sheets.
1398547304

Edited 1398547336
I was thinking of going a caster, either a Wizard Druid or Sorceror. Any types of magic you'd recommend or not recommend?
Prepare mostly combat oriented spells - it's going to be combat heavy. More than that I'd rather not say to avoid spoilers. Prepare for the kinds of monsters you might expect inside a clockwork tower.
I'd like to play too (as long as the wife says it's ok). Was thinking about a bloodrager from the playtest if that's ok. How many HP per level?
I hadn't heard of the bloodrager - anywhere you can link me to the stats? Average HP per level; updated initial post.
<a href="http://paizo.com/products/btpy92zi?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Advanced-Class-Guide-Playtest" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/products/btpy92zi?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Advanced-Class-Guide-Playtest</a>
1398549010

Edited 1398549194
I know you said you prefer core races, but would a Sylph be okay? They're only 6 racial points, and that's on par with the core races (actually a few points less, since I believe the standard is 9-10)
Josh: thanks for link; just read the bloodrager - would be interested to see how it plays out. Go for it. Shah: Sylph is cool by me.
Just sent you both an invitation link; the LFG posting has grabbed enough other players.
Alright, I'm going to make a Sylph Wizard