Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PAIZO] Pathfinder First Edition Bug Report Megathread

Edited 1574710091
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi folks! This thread will consolidate all Pathfinder First Edition product bug threads . For the following content and modules, please post any issues in this thread: Pathfinder Compendium Pathfinder Playtest Flip-Mat Multi-Pack Pathfinder RPG Bestiary War for the Crown (1-6) Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Return of the Runelords (1-3) Bug Reporting Guide To help us find the best solution to any issues that may occur with your purchased content, please fill out as many of the following as are applicable when making a report: A short, detailed description of the problem What is the issue, How is it affecting your game, What is happening, What should happen? Clear and concise information is the most helpful in seeking out solutions Copy-paste any error codes received Include screenshots of the issue  Which Character Sheet should I use with these products? All official Pathfinder content on Roll20 is created to support the  Pathfinder by Roll20  official character sheet. That said, we provide all technical information to community sheet developers for them to be able to support official content. However, we can not guarantee full intended functionality on anything other than the  Pathfinder by Roll20  character sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Ashton said: Which Character Sheet should I use with these products? All official Pathfinder content on Roll20 is created to support the  Pathfinder by Roll20  official character sheet. That said, we provide all technical information to community sheet developers for them to be able to support official content. However, we can not guarantee full intended functionality on anything other than the  Pathfinder by Roll20  character sheet. Hi Ashton, As a "non-programmer" (I'm more monkey see/do) I would love to see a few more specific examples(html and sheetworker code) on how best to integrate Paizo's official content into a community sheet.  Thanks 
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi there Vince, This is a perfect question for the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet forum ! The folks over there should be able to help you out with your questions and sheetworker specifics much better than I can. Thanks!

Edited 1569878256
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Return of the Runelords AP 1 Patch 1.1 Pregenerated characters updated for accuracy and ease of use (these appear in the "Pregenerated Characters" folder and are not currently visible to your players). Please feel free to use these in new games created on or after September 30, 2019. For older games patched to 1.1 we recommend making a copy of your game before patching, to ensure no changes are lost.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
War for the Crown: Crownfall Patch 1.2 Lost in History, Dignified Repository and Martella's Safehouse have had their Global Illumination setting turned off. Lord Wilfen Botoles, Sir Gryphus Plastion, and Lady Gael Urbaen have been added to area C2a on the Lost in History map. Added "Oppara-Rumours-Secret" Macro to roll rumors directly to GM. Replaced Dame Malphene Trent's Improvised Club with Mwk Longsword. War for the Crown: Songbird, Scion, Saboteur Patch 1.2 Reset page setting measurements to 3.5/Pathfinder Placed "Queen without a Face" token on pump map. Amended wording in Meratt Events, Event 2: Judging Crimes to more specifically direct GMs to the linked character sheets where the case details are located. Made text related to "Antagonists and Allies" more specific in Merratt-Encounters rollable table by adding creature-type tags to named encounters so that GMs can find the corresponding sheet in bestiary handouts. (Example: Before, the table could roll the "Malonarin" encounter, but there was no text to indicate that Malonarin was a half-celestial unicorn, which is what the encounter is under in the bestiary tab) Adjusted DL doors in the Betony Estate leading from room A24 to A25 and A26 to fully cover doorways. War for the Crown: The Twilight Child Patch 1.1 Changed page setting measurement to Pathfinder/3.5 War for the Crown: City in the Lion's Eye Patch 1.1 Placed Clockwork Assassin on GM layer

Edited 1570650564
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Pathfinder Playtest Flip-Map Multi-Pack Patch 1.3 Updated units to correct 5 ft. scale

Edited 1571492704
On Character sheet. If this is wrong thread please move it since I do not know where to find it Cannot choose single attack (like for cleave option) on weapons/attacks. Also it automatically adds attacks beyond 4th on BAB more than 20. Cannot add things like perfect-weapon fighting (4th attack from off-hand, as well as hasted attacks). Also Fall of Plaguestone is choosable as if it were free when creating the game module.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Speed - we'll investigate! I moved your bug report to the character sheet forum, which you can find here .
So just to check, will Return of the Runelord ap (and Starfinder's Agaisnt the Aeon throne) aps be eventually finished in roll20 or is there chance that there will never be rest of the modules in roll20? There was really big break between part 1 & 2 and parts 2 & 3 aren't out for latter.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Hi there! It's been a really busy year for us in production so I apologize for the wait, but keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks ;)
So there isn't alien archive thread to post about this, so short story short: Colossal creatures have variable sized space they take, in case of Kryokor its 60 feet instead of 20 feet
Ashton said: JJL - Hi there! It's been a really busy year for us in production so I apologize for the wait, but keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks ;) I certainly hope so. I've been eyeballing running return of the runelords but since it's nowhere near "done" on roll20 I've been hesitant to even start/buy it.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Thanks for the report! That was an unintentional thread closure due to age, and I'm having it reopened. I'll have to investigate whether we can support this in future, as variable sizes may also have variable effects on the VTT.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
We have just released the third chapter in the Return of the Runelords Adventure path. Pick it up here! We have an additional announcement: Return of the Runelords is no longer in active development by Roll20. For any product issues, refund requests, or other feedback, please contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> If you are a fan of these First Edition Pathfinder products, we have two complete Adventure Paths: Rise of the Runelords and War for the Crown . Continued interest in these products (and the first three chapters of Return of the Runelords) helps us know that original Adventure Paths are something desired by the Roll20 Pathfinder community.
Ashton said: We have just released the third chapter in the Return of the Runelords Adventure path. Pick it up here! We have an additional announcement: Return of the Runelords is no longer in active development by Roll20. For any product issues, refund requests, or other feedback, please contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> If you are a fan of these First Edition Pathfinder products, we have two complete Adventure Paths: Rise of the Runelords and War for the Crown . Continued interest in these products (and the first three chapters of Return of the Runelords) helps us know that original Adventure Paths are something desired by the Roll20 Pathfinder community. If you're not going to finish it, then why would I start buying it? That just means I'm going to slam into a brick wall of needing to do everything manually in roll20.
Hey again, We understand (and share) the disappointment this situation has caused, both among ourselves and for the greater Pathfinder community here on Roll20, too. We'd like to invite anyone that's frustrated about this to let us know by writing in to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . All the best.
Just curious if this was a Paizo decision or a Roll20 decision?

Edited 1576356991
Juniper L.
Roll20 Team
Hey again, It was a Roll20 decision. Removing Return of the Runelords from our 2020 schedule was a hard decision to make, and again, we share the community's disappointment on that. We needed to reorganize our available resources moving forward, and we believe it is better for the community that we move toward more timely releases for the time being. Thank you for your interest - we don't like bringing bad news, but this should have us bringing much better news later on down the line.

Edited 1576425737
I'm unsure of what better news could be coming later on down the line as this reads as effectively abandoning continued support of pathfinder. It's especially backward seeming when you read the previous message about keeping our eyes peeled in the coming weeks. Is there some technical reason return of the runelords was dropped and does that mean other APs will be published? War For the Crown was published in its entirely pretty quickly without months long delays between books. Are there other APs coming or no? Even just a quick browse for public games including games with mature content, 18 pf2e, 69 pf1e. And that's with not having much in the way of actual pf1e content available to buy.

Edited 1576508476
JJL
Pro
It kinda depends on whether this mean faster support for Pathfinder 2e. Like it still sucks that it seems support for 1e has ended, but it does sort of makes sense to focus more on 2e since over time 2e sales are probably going to be larger than 1e sales on roll20 because new players probably won't go for 1e. Ironically though, I bought third part despite knowing its not going to be finished BECAUSE I know that :P I know I have use for it and with luck maybe it motivates roll20 team to get out more products. There are lot of roll20 modules and 3rd party campaign products I'm afraid of buying in case they never get finished, but in this case I know that I have rest of three parts as pdf so I can still run rest of the AP on my own while getting ready made maps and tokens for first three books where with some other products I don't know if they ever will be fully finished.
Merc1138 said: I'm unsure of what better news could be coming later on down the line as this reads as effectively abandoning continued support of pathfinder. It's especially backward seeming when you read the previous message about keeping our eyes peeled in the coming weeks. Is there some technical reason return of the runelords was dropped and does that mean other APs will be published? War For the Crown was published in its entirely pretty quickly without months long delays between books. Are there other APs coming or no? Even just a quick browse for public games including games with mature content, 18 pf2e, 69 pf1e. And that's with not having much in the way of actual pf1e content available to buy. Hey everyone, It is super heartening to see folks' desire for continued support. To clarify regarding the November 16 post, it was referring to the launch of Return of the Runelords AP 3 on December 10. We did not make this decision lightly, but one of our goals here is to make sure we are meeting our players where they are playing. Unfortunately, with limited resources, we needed to accommodate that goal. We will provide ongoing support for all of our existing Pathfinder releases (including Return of the Runelords) and we're keeping track of how many users express an interest in those titles. For upcoming releases, we are focused on timely Paizo releases.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Pathfinder 1E Compendium The skill Fly seems to be missing, which is used to perform maneuvers while flying.&nbsp; It is missing from the list of pages when you click on the Skills category, and it doesn't turn up as a skill in search either.
Hi Kraynic, I am noticing this as well. I am getting a ticket submitted for the team now :)&nbsp;