After a few years of vicariously living out my DND desires through podcasts and the occasional youtube series, I finally got a chance to play a couple of games with a couple of friends locally. Unfortunately we weren't able to make it a regular thing and I thought I'd turn to the internet to fill the void. I was looking to join a new or existing group if you think you may have a place for me. I wasn't looking for a hand-holding experience or anything too easy-going, I think I learn best when I'm slightly getting my ass kicked.  Ideally, I'd like to make some friends who I can play with for a relatively long haul as I think that's how I'd get the most out of the experience. I'm not much of an actor so probably nothing too hardcore on the RP front.  I'm based in the UK  and was ideally looking for something in the evenings UK or maybe a morning/evening at the weekend. About me personally, I'm a 30-year-old guy living in Leeds(arguably the best city) working in a lab.